terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2009

Mandioca

You: hello
Stranger: hey
You: I'm Michael
Stranger: i've been getting some mad requests on this site
You: I'm from Portugal and im looking for friends
You: like....what?
Stranger: it's very interesting...
You: rimjobs?
Stranger: 'i just want to know your name - tell me and say goodbye'
You: that's pretty standard in this site
Stranger: 'what is you favourite muscle in the human body?'
You: ahaha lol
Stranger: it's cool
You: so funny
Stranger: the muscle one was genuine too, not like a stupid joke
You: "I like dogs...will u be mine?"
You: that kind?
Stranger: =(
You: I hate women...thats why I fuck'em so hard
Stranger: there's not as much of that stuff as i thought there would be
You: are you a girl?
Stranger: no, do i write like one?
You: my dog's cool
You: no
You: my dog is called Mandioca
Stranger: why is it cool?
You: cuz he is awesome
You: and he does tricks
Stranger: lol
You: sometimes he brings me my slippers
Stranger: that's amazing!
You: one time i laughed so hard i farted
Stranger: lol
Stranger: that made me laugh pretty hard...
You: I'm disgusting
You: forgive me
You: but my dog really is the center of my life
You: Man-Di-Oca
You: beautiful name
Stranger: yeah, it is
Stranger: cool
You: one time he made me dinner
Stranger: was it nice?
You: it was nice
You: maybe he's the reason why I don't have a gf
You: he's jealous
You: he barks at them and enters when im having sexual intercourse
Stranger: 'he barks at them when im having sexual intercourse'
You: yes he does
You: he's so silly
Stranger: lol
You: are you silly?
You: will you be my dog?
Stranger: I'VE BEEN ASKED THAT BEFORE TOO
Stranger: what is with this site?
You: do you like my dog?
You: he sure likes you
Stranger: 2795 people, and they all want to know the same things.
You: he wants to know you
You: ok.
You: you don't wanna be my dog
You: will you be my bitch?
Stranger: hang on.
Stranger: no sorry, it was you who asked me the dog thing
You: yes I was
Stranger: but it was in quotes, not a direct question.
Stranger: phew.
You: yeah
You: im not craaaaaaazy
Stranger: well
You: I just like my dog
You: very much
You: Mandioca
You: just say it
You: please
Stranger: do I have to say?
You: YES
Stranger: LOL
You: will you?
Stranger: stop it!!
You: Man...
You: Di
You: Oca
Stranger: I hate your dog so much now!
You: are you enjoying this conversation?
You: I am, I think we are friends now
You: when can I go to your place?
Stranger: you remind me of...
You: what's your name, please?
Stranger: damn, I can't remember the name.
You: I like Jay Leno
Stranger: stop asking questions which match up to what i'm saying which is unrelated to the question that you're asking!
You: I used to watch it...when I had a long beard
You: sorry
You: forgive me
You: don't make me cry please
Stranger: okay cool
You: the last time I cried, Mandioca slapped me
Stranger: count to five
You: 5 what?
Stranger: and then we both say our favourite thing, okay?
Stranger: like this...
Stranger: 1
Stranger: 2
Stranger: 3
Stranger: 4
You: my dog

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário